Sunday, November 14, 2010

Body wash

Now that the secret of how much I appreciate the addictiveness of bubble wrap is out (serious, what is it?  The sharp timbre that makes me feel alive?  The endorphin delivery every time I feel a pop between my fingers?  The opportunity to destroy something guilt-free?  The challenge of that one pop in thirty that's just a bit under inflated and therefore extra stubborn?  We may never know...), I have to confess also that my favorite body wash is Softsoap Moisturizing Body Wash - Pomegranate & Mango.

It has something in it called moisture beads.  Each shower begins with the ritual popping of the moisture beads.  I put some on a washcloth and reverently hunt down and pop every last one of those little guys whilst enjoying the bright but not overwhelming fruity fragrance.  I have some fragrance sensitivity, but this is one of the very few soaps that doesn't give me a headache or runny nose mere minutes after exposure. 

Weird?  Oh, yes.  Compulsive?  I'm sure I could stop if I wanted to.  Ahem.  Great body wash?  Sure.  Would I use it even if it didn't have moisture beads in it?  ....   Why are you asking me these dumb questions?

1 comment:

  1. You make me feel a little more normal, and I like that about you. :)

    ReplyDelete